INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The User shall create an account in [Papumba Academy]. For the creation of this account, the User must provide accurate, complete, and current information. The failure of this will constitute a breach of these terms, which may result in the immediate termination of your account in [Papumba Academy].
- The User is the responsible for the safeguard of the username and password of the account. The User agrees not to disclose the password to any third party. The User must notify Papumba immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of their account.
- The User may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
REVIEWING, MODIFYING OR DELETING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Papumba collects the following personal data from the Users in order that he/she may access Papumba´s Content.
- Information about the device, such as the unique device identifier, mobile phone carrier, IP address and hardware model
- Information on access, such as game progress, time spent playing and achievements.
- Papumba does not collect personal information such as the name, address or contact information of the kids who play the game.
- This information is only for internal use and can’t be shared. It’s just to improve our services.
- The User may be able to access and modify certain profile information or delete content he/she have posted through Papumba´s Services. The User can either temporarily disable or permanently delete his/her account through our Services.
- If the User disables his/her account, Papumba will log the User out of his/her account and cease sending him/her push notifications, but Papumba will save the user´s information in case he/she later decide to reactivate his/her account.
- If the User deletes his/her account, the user will permanently delete his/her account information and messages according to the regular retention schedule.
- Please note that Papumba will continue to store certain information for analytics purposes, but that information will not include the User´s personal information such as name, email address, or telephone number. Papumba will also retain any information as required by law.